Hershey, PA — The Hershey Co.’s Kit Kat, Ice Breakers, Reese’s and Hershey’s brands are the focus of the company’s 2020 holiday line. The products are expected to hit store shelves in October, the company reports.
“We are excited to deliver new, interactive and innovative treats from Hershey’s, Reese’s, Kit Kat and Ice Breakers brands this year, all dressed up for the holidays,” says Michael Reese, senior brand manager, Hershey holiday team. “This portfolio is one of the largest holiday offerings we have ever created and we are excited to be introducing the 10th limited edition Holiday Hershey’s Kisses variety with the new Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie candy, giving consumers the most exciting flavor profiles and festive options to choose from.”
Products joining the Hershey’s brand line are:
- Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie available in 7.5- and nine-ounce bags with a SRP $3.49. According to the company, the product “embodies that soft, sweet taste that is delicately crafted into one delicious bite.” The individually foiled candies have a sugar cookie-flavored creme and real cookie pieces.
- Milk Chocolate Build-A-Santa four-ounce break apart bars and 3.5-ounce Cookies ‘N’ Creme Build-A-Snowman bars have a SRP of $1.99 and are scored and moulded for consumers to build Santa and snowman characters.
New to the Reese’s brand are:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Nutcrackers in 10-ounce bags with a SRP of $3.49. The product has a new look for 2020 and features the brand’s iconic milk chocolate and peanut butter combination.
- Reese’s White Elephant are six-ounce white creme moulded elephants filled with the brand’s classic peanut butter. Designed for holiday gift exchanges the boxes have the message: Buy for the party, keep for yourself. They carry a SRP of $4.99.
- Reese’s Miniatures Mega Canes are nearly two feet long and filled with 6.8 ounces of miniatures wrapped in gold, green and red foils!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Mystery Shapes are returning in 2020 as well.
The Kit Kat brand is adding the following:
- Kit Kat Duos Mint + Dark Chocolate Snack Size bars in 9.8-ounce bags with a SRP of $3.49.
From the Ice Breakers brand is:
- Ice Breakers Snowman bottle packs filled with 2.6 ounces of candy cane flavor sugarfree gum cubes. The bottles have a SRP of $3.79.
The company notes that Reese’s Peanut Butter Mystery Shapes, its top new innovative product from 2019, will be returning this holiday season and also back for a second year is Hershey’s Kisses Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Creme. Both products carry a SRP of $3.49.