Parsippany, NJ — Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. is curating exclusive breakfast experiences at select zoos across the country under its Nutella brand. The Breakfast with the Animals program gives zoo guests the opportunity to enjoy a morning meal as they watch and learn more about the animals.
The company says the brand is committed to bringing together parents and children and hopes these immersive experiences will give families the chance to spend special family time and make unforgettable memories. Taking place June through September, the 10-part event begins with a special breakfast with Nutella, followed by private chats with zookeepers at various animal habitats. Tickets are available for purchase through each zoo location.
“Nutella’s partnership with some of the top zoos around the country reinforces our commitment to be at the center of special moments between parents and children,” says Todd Midura, vice-president, marketing, Nutella North America at Ferrero. “Zoos are known for being the perfect place for families to spend time together and, as families look for things to do outside this summer, we are thrilled to support local zoos and be a part of these experiences to allow families to enjoy breakfast with Nutella in a unique and intimate setting.”
Each of the events will begin at various times throughout the morning, and most zoos will have animal ambassadors at the breakfasts. A full listing of options and dates for “Breakfast with the Animals” includes:
- June 26 & July 10: Hogle Zoo (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- June 19, July 17, 31 & August 7, 28: Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- July 17 & August 14: Riverbanks Zoo & Garden (Columbia, South Carolina)
- July 17 & August 14: Memphis Zoo (Memphis, Tennessee)
- July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 & August 7, 14, 21, 28: Oklahoma City Zoo (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- July 17 & August 14: Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park (Tampa, Florida)
- July 24 & August 21: Nashville Zoo at Grassmere (Nashville, Tennessee)
- July 25 & August 8: Pittsburgh Zoo (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- August 21 & September 25: Lincoln Park Zoo (Chicago, Illinois)
- September 25 & 26: Phoenix Zoo (Phoenix, Arizona)
More information on event details and admission costs are available on the websites of the participating zoos.