Ferrero North America has revealed its portfolio of new and returning Valentine and Easter items. The line features seasonal chocolate, candy and cookies from brands including, Ferrero Rocher, Fannie May, Kinder Chocolate, Kinder Joy, Kinder Bueno, Mother’s Cookies, Royal Dansk, Keebler, Butterfinger, Crunch, Baby Ruth, and Nutella.
“Premium quality chocolate and candy are at the center of Valentine’s Day and Easter celebrations, which is why so many turn to our beloved portfolio of offerings for their celebratory moments,” says Jim Klein, chief customer officer, Ferrero USA. “This year, we’re excited to continue shaking up the category by delivering disruptive innovations for our customers, while bringing back best-selling favorites consumers expect from the Ferrero portfolio of brands.”
2024 Valentine’s Day line:
- Kinder Bueno four-ct pack contains four individually wrapped milk chocolate barse.
- Kinder Chocolate Hollow Bears are individually wrapped bears in Valentine’s Day seasonal graphics and made of smooth milk chocolate with a creamy milky layer. Perforated packaging featuring six bears makes it easy to gift and share.
- Ferrero Rocher Heart Boxes contain 24 pieces.
- Ferrero Collection 24-Piece Heart Boxes feature assorted chocolates.
- Fannie May Chocolate Assortment Hearts include the brand’s most popular assortment of milk and dark signature tastes – from Pixies and Trinidads to the buttercreams, toffees and fruit-filled favorites.
- Mother’s Puppy Love Cookies shortbread coated in pink and white frosting and dotted with red, pink, and white sprinkles. They are shaped like Xs and Os and puppy shapes.
- Assorted Shareable Crunch and Butterfinger Hearts are available in 16-ct packs.
Easter 2024 offerings:
- Kinder Chocolate Mini Friends are individually wrapped in seasonal graphics. They are made with smooth milk chocolate with a creamy milky filling or crispy cookie bits.
- Kinder Bueno Eggs are individually wrapped eggs with smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafers filled with creamy hazelnut filling.
- Ferrero Rocher Golden Eggs are a small egg format in milk, dark, and white chocolate flavors.
- Fannie May Heritage Collection Gift Boxes include Pixies, Buttercreams, Chocolate Covered Caramels, and Nut Clusters.
- Mother’s Springtime Buddies Cookies are shaped to resemble bunnies, chicks, butterflies and ducklings covered in yellow and white frosting and colorful sprinkles.
- Kinder Joy Easter Eggs include 12 limited-edition toys to collect.
- Keebler Pretzel Ready Crust is a sweet and salty take on Keebler’s shortbread ready-to-eat crusts made with real pretzel bits.
- Mini Nutella Easter Jars hold one-ounce of the hazelnut spread. The glass jars feature seasonal graphics with light green or yellow lids.
- Royal Dansk Love Spring Collection is a Danish butter cookie assortment that features unique shapes and seasonal flavors such as lemon lavender and salted caramel, and the iconic vanilla ring.
- Buncha Crunch Easter Boxes
- Butterfinger Easter Minis seven-ct packs.