Frankford Candy is bringing five new items to the candy aisle this Easter — three Peeps branded sets and two Kellogg’s Rice Krispies candy items.
“People not only love to give and receive candy at Easter, but they also look forward to trying new items each year, especially when they involve favorite brands,” says Molly Jacobson, director of business development at Frankford Candy. “In addition to returning Easter favorites like our chocolate Easter rabbits, chocolate eggs and jelly beans, we are now rolling out new Peeps-inspired treats and new Kellogg’s Rice Krispies candy that are sure to delight fans of these beloved brands.”
- Peeps Milkshake Kits have everything needed to make a marshmallow-flavored milkshake, including the milkshake mix, sprinkles, a glass jar and a plastic straw. The 3.56-ounce kits have an SRP of $8.99.
- Peeps Flower Power Bunny Gift Sets features a plush rainbow bunny with a flower headband and four pink Peeps Bunnies. The 1.5-ounce gift sets carry an SRP of $7.99.
- Peeps Race Car Driver Bunny Gift Sets are race-car-themed plush gift set that includes a yellow bunny with racing goggles and four blue Peeps Bunnies. The 1.5-ounce sets have an SRP of $7.99.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Candy Eggs are crispy, crunchy half-inch milk chocolate or flavored candy eggs made with Kellogg’s Rice Krispies in marshmallow, strawberry and milk chocolate varieties. They will be available in 16-ounce variety packs that features all three flavors and nine-ounce marshmallow-only bags. The assorted eggs have an SRP of $6.99. The marshmallow-only version has an SRP $3.99.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Marshmallow Candy Rabbits combines marshmallow-flavored candy with original Rice Krispies cereal in a rabbit shape for a crispy, crunchy treat. The five-ounce units have an SRP of $4.99.