Fairfield, CA — Reebok International Ltd. and Jelly Belly Candy Co. are slated to launch a line of bold sneakers on September 28th on Reebok.com/jelly_belly. The shoes incorporate a literal representation of Jelly Belly’s signature sweetness by using a sustainable bio textile sourced from sugarcane.
Featuring styles for both adults and kids, the collection is inspired by Jelly Belly’s gourmet jelly bean flavors, which are brought to life via bold colors on the shoes and illustrated on the sock liners of each model.
The line includes:
- Club C Legacy ($110) — inspired by BeanBoozled, the upper of the shoe references all the BeanBoozled flavors in the latest 6th edition version as well as the “CAUTION” graphic from the packaging.
- Instapump Fury ($130) — featuring a multi-color upper referencing the sour cherry, pink grapefruit, Berry Blue, lime and plum flavors, the silhouette also has silicone details on the toe and PUMP bladder.
- Club C Revenge ($90) — inspired by classic summer treats the iconic chalk upper incorporates colorful details from flavors including strawberry daiquiri and caramel corn, on the stripes, tongue, heel and lining. The top lace hole has been replaced with a chocolate pudding jelly bean detail.
- Club C Legacy ($110) — This version of the classic silhouette features flavors including, lemon lime, Island Punch and cream soda with the iconic chalk upper overlayed with colors inspired by the flavors. Other features include contrast stitching throughout and a gradient mid panel.
- Classic Leather Legacy ($90) — Incorporates some of the most iconic Jelly Belly flavors including licorice, Tutti-Fruitti and bubble gum represented in the colors of the shoe, which is covered in an eye-catching gradient upper.