Applications for the 2021 Future Leadership class will be accepted through Saturday, Oct. 10.
NCA’s Future Leadership Program awards five deserving young professionals (40 and under) an exclusive opportunity for networking and professional development. For one year, Future Leaders receive recognition from their colleagues and a hand-selected professional industry mentor, as well as complimentary registration to NCA’s signature events and the Candy Hall of Fame weekend.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact Mandie Middleton or call (202) 534-1440.
- Candidates must be current employees of an NCA member company or qualified retail customer.
- Candidates must be 40 years of age or under as of January 1, 2021.
- Candidates must have at least three (3) cumulative years of experience in the confectionery industry as of January 1, 2021.
- Candidates must demonstrate commitment and dedication to the confectionery industry.
- Candidates must have aspirations for executive leadership within the confectionery industry.